Are You Interested in the GM Diet? Try Out It’s Indian Version
India is not just country of beautiful places and festivals, but of tempting and lip-smacking foods as well. In fact the fact us supported by the common diet plan of Indians itself. No matter, how to good they eat, there are many, who finally end up dieting. And, when they plan to do so… they look for the most popular and effective diets to go with.
Well! If you are an Indian and looking for something that not just works, but gives awesome results, try the Indian version GM diet. The popularity of the diet is its wholesome vegetarian characteristics, which availed it acceptance in Indian Community. Apart from its vegetarian benefits, the diet encourages dieters to consume vegan foods instead of meat or other animal product
It is turned into a popular choice for Indian women; they have achieved fast weight loss along with long term results. They successfully gained their ideal body mass without quitting their daily food intake.
General Motors Diet Plan for Foodie Indians
Indian version GM diet is quite similar to the original one. The diet is distributed in 5, 6 and 7 day plan, introducing protein rich diet instead of beef. It includes ingredients like cottage cheese in place of beef, while those, who are non-vegetarian, can prefer fish instead of beef. Some of the other food ingredients are red kidney beans, spinach, tofu, soybean curd, bean sprouts, and low-fat paneer. Lean meat or chicken can be consumed as a substitute of beef. Basically, the diet is all about original GM diet 7-day plan, where the dieter need to choose foods wisely as a substitute for meat or beef.
Great Option for Vegetarian Indians- GM Diet
General Motors Diet provides a great option to vegetarians Indians. All they need to do is to eat healthy and protein-rich non-meat foods. The diet plan avails you the knowledge of veggies, non-meat ingredients and fruits that help to lose weight in a healthy way.
Below given is a sample recipe for GM dieters:
Chana Daal and Moong Daal Kosambari
- ¼ cup of pre-soaked Yellow Split Moong Daal (soaked for 3 hrs. before draining)
- 2 medium-sized carrot, ( finely grated)
- ¼ cup of pre-soaked Chana Daal (soaked for 3 hrs before draining)
- 1 medium-sized cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon grated ginger
- Pepper and salt seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 2 green chili peppers, roughly chopped
- Take a clean bowl, mix moong daal, channa daal, coriander, green chili, and cucumber, peppers, lemon juice and ginger.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve chilled.